The compliments are coming. The compliments are COMING!!!!Just had two work colleagues who didn't know I was trying to lose weight comment separately on how much skinnier I looked.Yay!!!!
Week 15 - Lost 800g (62kg) Top of healthy weight range at long last!!
Week 14 - Lost 200g (62.8kg)
Week 13 - Lost 200g (63kg)
Week 12 - Lost 900g (63.2kg)
Week 11 - Lost 200g (64.1kg)
Week 10 - Lost 300g
Week 9 - Lost 300g
Week 8 - Lost 400g
Week 7 - Lost 1.1kg
Week 6 - Lost 100g
Week 5 - Lost 800g
Week 4 - Lost 800g
Week 3 - Lost 700g
Week 2 - Gained 100g
Week 1 - Lost 2.7kg
Start weight - 71.4kg
2009 Fitness Goals
Half Marathon - Done 11/10/09 2:25:58
Quarter Marathon (10.5 km) - Done 5/4/09 at a hobble with very sore calf muscles!
Tongariro Alpine Crossing (18.5 km mountain crossing) - Done 29/3/09
8.4km run - 15/3/09 - Done in 67 minutes and 21 seconds. Slower than I'd have liked but it took us 15 minutes after the starter gun to get to the start line because there were so many people and another 10 minutes after that before we could start running.
Duathlon (3.5 run, 10km bike, 1.5km run) - 15/2/09 Done in 1hr 4min 58 sec
Tongariro Trip
Blue Lake
Me with Red Crater in the background.
Emerald Lakes
Me at Emerald Lakes
Coming down the scree slopes to Emerald Lakes.
Mount Ngauruhoe
Mangatepopo Valley
Me at Huka Falls
Mr 16 at Huka Falls
Me and Hubby
Round The Bays Fun Run
Me and Mr 12 after the run.
In my duathlon get up second time around. Feb 09. Much fitter and healthier than the 1st time!
In my duathlon get up 1st time around. March 08.
18 Kilos Gone. 2 Feb 09.
Bit of a reality check as to how far I still have to go!
12 Kilos Gone.
12 kilos gone and feeling much better. Still aways to go but getting there.
6.6 Kilos Gone. Me a Duathlete!
Me competing in my first ever duathlon 9 March 2008. I am 6.6kg lighter than when I started. Scary pictures! I am so proud of myself for finishing though. Mia I'm going to steal your quote "I'm in shape . . Round is a shape isn't it!" I look like I am going to pop!
As Bad As It Gets!
Me on holiday at the end of Jan 08 just before I started my WW journey. This is the only recent photo I have as I have been avoiding the camera for a long time now. This is the heaviest I have ever been. I am 12.4kg heavier than I was full term pregnant with my youngest son and 16.5kg heavier than I was full term pregnant with my eldest son. My feet are killing me. They can't handle all this extra weight. It is time to lose!
No comments:
Post a Comment