Well my weekend went really well. My enjoy in moderation motto really worked and I am so proud of myself as I tend to be an all or nothing girl (quite good at losing weight actually and equally as good at putting it back on again!). Anyhow this time its for life so I was really pleased to feel in control this weekend and to have some wine, a marshmellow easter egg and a couple of Hersheys kisses, and a Hot X bun with margarine, lunch out, and some extra ingredients in my core meals and still feel in control.I really enjoyed my eating and exercising this weekend. The only thing I feel I dropped the ball a bit on was my water intake.Anyhow not sure if I will lose or not this week but I don't think I will gain much if anything either and I have had a fantastic weekend and feel this has defintely been a mindset victory for me.Anyhow hope everyone else had a fabulous Easter too.Will post again when I weigh in tomorrow night to let you know how I went weight wise.
Not sure if anyone has actually even read this or not . . . but anyway I;m gonna post because I am so thrilled to say that I have lost another 1.2kg this week. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment