Weigh in this morning and I have lost another 500g, which I am happy about, but of course more would have been nice too.
I have had a stupid week. I have a head cold and on top of that we have shifted in to my Mum and Dad's house while they are away and our house is on the market (which is fabulous as I don't have to do super clean all the time but is also quite a disruption to my routine).
Because I have been sick I have not gotten nice groceries for Mum's house and the boys have lived on takeaways this week basically with me having whatever I could scrounge from the cuboards. Not good planning and does not make for good choices!
I have also felt quite sorry for myself for feeling sick (pathetic I know - maybe I have "man" flu) and have twice this week decided to comfort eat to make myself feel better. This has been quite conscious - I could have stopped myself but I decided not to because I just didn't care - man I hate being sick! It must be terrible for people who are chronically ill.
Anyhow the upshot of this is that I did not make fantastic choices this week and I am lucky not to have had a gain. Now for getting myself properly well and getting well and truly back on track again. Next week I am going to report a loss (and no doubt I will have to work very hard to ensure that this week doesn't catch up with me and deny me that loss).
So heres to renewed focus and determination (and to accepting that I am human and that sometimes life does get in the way of our journey a bit and that is OK too).
I have also learned this week that disorganisation and illness are two hurdles I need to manage very carefully!
P.S. Dear hubby has moved my gym equipment to Mums so I can exercise even when it is wet. Wasn't that nice of him!
Oh and I have now lost 16.3kg in the last 16 weeks since I started my WW journey. Yay me!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment