Healthy Weight Range Tracker (62 - 50 kg)

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Having a Ball

Weigh in this week and I have lost another 500g giving me an official WW weight of 65 and bringing my total loss to date to 20.4kg. That is only 100g off my lightest 2008 weight of 64.9 on 30 June 2008. Almost back to the starting blocks! Just imagine where I would be if I had managed to stay on track properly during my overseas holiday, moving house, and starting homeschooling. Still I am proud to be 20.4kg lighter and to have almost made it back to the starting block.

Went hiking this week with Mr 16's Year 12 Geography class on a volcanic island. Had a fabulous day. I really am so much fitter than this time last year.

Also ran a trial run of a 10.5km lap. Two of these laps comprise the half marathon I am aiming for in April. I ran the whole way without stopping and completed it in 1 hour 20 minutes. I know that I am pretty slow but am stoked to have made the whole way without stopping. Now to work on my speed. Oh and that second lap!

I really am enjoying my exercise so much at the moment. I am having a ball!

No comments: