I have decided to lose weight because it is time!
1. My feet are killing me. I can't walk very far and when I get up in the morning I can hardly walk on them. I am terrified that I am wearing out my joints by carrying so much extra weight. I do not want to lose my mobility. I am only 33.
2. I am tired, lethargic, and depressed and I am sick of feeling this way.
3. I want to be fit, healthy, and energetic. I want to be a healthy example for my family.
4. I want to look better.
5. I thought I was having a heart attack over the Christmas break. I do not want to have a heart attack. I also don't want to get diabetes (which runs in the family). I have realised that there is no point in having money or growing old if you don't have the health to enjoy these things.
6. I decided New Years Eve to make my new years resolutions in February knowing that it would be to lose weight. So my February resolution is to lose weight. It is time!
7. I weigh more than my husband! 100 kilos is getting scarily close.
8. I have had a really rough few years personally, and things are much, much better now but I still have all this excess weight gained from emotional eating to carry around with me as a reminder of all the things I would rather move on from.
9. I weigh 12.4kg more than I did full term pregnant with my youngest son and 16.4 kg more than I did full term pregnant with my oldest son. Scary!!
10. I can't fit my wedding ring.
IT IS TIME!!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment