Healthy Weight Range Tracker (62 - 50 kg)

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lost 1.7kg this week!

OK I can hardly believe it - Another 1.7kg this week!! I asked the weigher at my meeting to weigh me twice just to check it was right because I was soooo stunned. My weight loss seems to be speeding up not slowing down as I have been expecting. Amazing! I feel like two million dollars right now (one million just doesn't describe it!).

I only have 1.5kg until I reach half way to goal. I am on an amazing weight loss high right now. And I'm eating heaps of yummy food, enjoying life, and exercising sensibly (aiming for 10,000 steps a day). Who would have thought I could lose better doing it this way than going carb free or exercising like a freak or starving myself. Amazing!

1 comment:

:) said...

Wow Superbanana!
How inspirational!
I stumbled across your blog on WW forums and couldn't stop reading. Well done on your lifestyle change. Like you I have done ww multiple times, and starting again is daunting, but I know this time with the right mindset I can do it!
There are so many inspirational people out there!