Healthy Weight Range Tracker (62 - 50 kg)

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bumps on the Road to Success.

Well I'm about 1/2 way through week 13 and have just had my first real hiccup on the road to a new me.

Hubby and I had a nasty row, and the old me took over, downed half a bottle of red wine, and ate 3 fresh white bread rolls with lots of olivio spread. I wasn't even hungry!! And now I feel sick -I have heartburn for the first time in months.

Anyhow tomorrow is a new day and I am dusting myself off and keeping on going - disappointed though that my immediate reaction to a nasty row was to eat and drink myself silly. I was hoping that this kind of coping strategy was in the past for me but this brought up some pretty yucky history for me. Damage = approx 22 points. Positive out of this = I know now that this is a real danger area for me and I am going to plan some alternative strategies for when I feel upset and just don't care. Sorry for the negative post. Just wanted to get this off my chest and promise to myself and all my invisi-buddies out in cyberland that as of now I am back on track!

No comments: