A loss of 500g this week at my official WW weigh in. I didn't weigh at WW last week due to Anzac Day but had lost 600g on my home scales last Friday - so a bit confusing as to whether or not I actually lost or gained this week.
My home scales have been doing wild up and down movements for the past two weeks and were up Tuesday when I had to post my weight for the "Biggest Loser" competition on the WW boards so I was eliminated this week - a bit disappointing because even though I did have a blow out this week I didn't think I had been that bad. It seems that my weight does fluctuate depending on where I am in my monthly cycle so I have to keep reminding myself that and "JUST KEEP GOING". It all seems to even out in the end. I am hoping for a good loss this week.
My WW leader said to me today that she wants me to enter the Slimmer of the Year competition next year. I told her that was the plan. I was pretty chuffed to have her say that to me. It made my day.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment