Healthy Weight Range Tracker (62 - 50 kg)

Friday, May 9, 2008

Almost but not quite

Weigh in this morning and have lost another 600g. Now whilst I am really happy to have lost, especially seeing as I have eaten out a few times this week and have not been as focussed as I could have been, I was hoping to get to my Skinny Train May Madness Challenge weight of 70kg this week. So almost but not quite - but next week for sure!!

We have just put our house on the market so it will be another busy and interesting week this week. I know from past experience that I need to be organised and not lose my focus so that is my goal for this week. I am doing a raid with the ladies from the WW Core Board "Mother of a Raid" so that should help me stay focussed.

60s here I come!!

No comments: