Weigh in this week and I have gained 100g. Actually I am not too upset about this for a number of reasons - but mainly becuase I deserved to gain more than that and I know that this 100g gain is just the kick I need to get me focussing on where I really want to be and what I need to do to get there.
So what happened - I got complacent! I thought I could "modify" the programme and still lose weigh and guess what - I WAS WRONG!
I had a hungry week and instead of filling up on great core choices, I ate too much of the wrong things.
I had lunch out with my sister, made good choices until it came to dessert, and then ate a huge peice of banana toffee pie which was actually delicious and I don't really regret except that I really only needed a very little bit as I was full before I even started eating it. Next time I'm just going to have a little bit!
The whole house buying/selling thing no doubt added to my sense of wanting to comfort eat this week and I didn't exercise much this week which is how I should have been dealing with the stress associated with this stuff - not by eating!
We had a couple of nights where takeaway was the order of the day simply because that is what the kids and hubby wanted. I should have had something else and next time I will. I understand that they will want takeaways sometimes especially when we are running late and they are cold and hungry and at those times I just need to either make the best choice on the menu or have something else - not sure that burgers and fries were the best choice I could have made!
So thats it, and I need to remind myself why getting to goal is more important to me than rubbish food, and get back into a proper routine of doing the right things again (drinking enough water, exercising most days, and making sure I am eating enough fruit, veg, and dairy etc.) and also make time for me - because when it is busy and stressful I need "me' time more than ever - so this week is ME week.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment