We are finally settled in the new house and have gotten some sort of routine back in to our lives. Can't believe how difficult moving was for me this time. I feel like I have had so many changes in my life this year - its been a bit like someone has ripped the rug out from under me actually.
Anyhow time to get back on with this journey.
The sad news is that when I finally got back to my meeting on 13 October 2008, I weighed in at 71.8kg. This is what I deserve! I have been like a relapsed food addict on the rampage trying to make sense of my topsy turvy world by eating and drinking. Very bad strategy!
The good news is that after one full week back on core I feel much better and in control and have lost 1.4kg bringing my total weight loss back to 15kg. Now to get back to the 20kg I had lost! It does my head in having gained back weight. If you have a bad day or week get straight back on track. It gets so much harder otherwise and one bad meal, day, or week leads to another and another and before you know it you have done heaps of damage and then have to deal with the feelings of major failure which accompany that. Stay on track!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
I love your blog - everything that I'm reading could have come from my own brain. Congrats on the excellent work done so far! Wish you all the success to get to your goal!!
Don't give up!!
KarenM
Post a Comment