Lost 1.1kg at weigh in last night which puts me back over the half way mark to goal. I finally feel like I am getting back on track. Now that I am here I am staying here! To goal and beyond.
Have started doing a bit more exercise. Am hoping to do another duathlon in February next year and maybe train for the Auckland half marathon towards the end of next year. Have also started doing some resistance training.
I am looking forward to fitting into a little black dress I brought in Aussie whilst over there in July. It was a little bit too small then. I would love to get into it for Christmas. We will see. I will have to work hard. If I do you will definitely get a new picture on my blog.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment