Healthy Weight Range Tracker (62 - 50 kg)

Monday, November 10, 2008

Lots of Little Goals

Lost 200g at weigh in last night. A bit less than I would have liked but at least a loss. Bugger my weekend food woopses! Got caught short at Guy Fawkes event with limited food choices and ended up having hot chips and had lunch at MIL's - shes a fab cook but it isn't normally very core friendly. Bit disappointed with myself because I could have been better prepared and made better choices but at least I didn't pig out!

Lots of little goals for me at the moment. I am feeling motivated to do this. Lil black dress baby, Christmas, Duathlon in Feb, seeing people over Christmas break who I haven't seen in a year and want to wow them with how much I've lost, wedding in March to attend. Lots of little goals for these events. Just want to be the best SuperB I can be!

1 comment:

Andee said...

Keep at it Super B. You are an inspiration. Andee2