Healthy Weight Range Tracker (62 - 50 kg)

Monday, December 8, 2008

Now I'm On Fire!

I have had rotten toothache all week. My face felt like it was being pounded with a jack hammer. The only good thing about toothache is that you feel so miserable food is just not a priority and well guess what - the upside of having to have a root canal filling done yesterday is . . . wait for it . . . that I lost 2.3kg this week!

Amazing! And actually it goes to show that I was just eating too much food! Most of my food is pretty good food now but my portions have certainly crept up. Losing weight is a simple energy equation and my equations of late have not been stacked in favour of good losses which in turn has really affected my determination and commitment - so there you go.

Amazing!

And I have just started reading Kerre Woodham's book "Short Fat Chick to Marathon Runner" which hubby brought me for my birthday in August. You know what, if Kerre Woodham can run a marathon then so can I.

I need a massive goal for next year. A really massive goal. Homeschooling my son has meant that I have lost the ability to have really massive goals in the business world for a while. But do you know what, maybe I can train for a marathon next year. I am going to give it some serious thought.

A half marathon, pfft. If I can get my head around going the whole hog then thats just what I am going to do. What a scary thought. But maybe I could . . .

No comments: