This is the question I have to ask myself this week. The answer of course is yes, or I wouldn't be here.
But how badly do I want it. Well its seems this week that I have chosen to have too many yummy foods over losing weight. Thats OK - I can get back on track - But I do want to lose weight, so why am I sabotaging myself!
Missed weigh in this week - had a tradesman here later than I thought he would be and ended up not being able to go. A bit disappointed because even though I think I would have had a gain was interested to find out about the new plan. Having said that the new WW plan would have to be earth shattering brilliant for me to even consider it. Core works for me (when I do it properly!) The best thing about Core for me is that I can see myself actually being able to pretty much stick to it for the rest of my life. Certainly can't say that for any other "diet" programme including Points that I have ever come across before.
On a brighter note, did an exercise class with Leyland (one of the ladies from the WW boards) this week. Body Circuit. And it didn't kill me. I actually really enjoyed it.
Go well everyone. And remember "You always have a choice". If you choose to make decisions which lead to a gain over Christmas - that OK - Its your choice. If you choose to make decision which help you to maintain over Christmas - thats OK- Its your choice. And if you choose to make decision to hopefully lose over Christmas - thats OK too. It really is your choice! What do you choose?
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment