Merry Christmas everybody! Hope you have a lovely Christmas break.
I am very excited this morning to weigh on my home scales and see 65.9 kg. To put this into perspective, I was 65.1kg the morning we left for Australia way back in July, BUT this is the lowest weight I have seen on my home scales since then . . . and just in time for Christmas :-)
I really would like to start the new year with just 10kg to go to get to goal. This is the Christmas present I would really like to give myself!
To those of you who are stressing about Christmas . . . remember it is just one day. Relax and enjoy it. Have a little bit of everything you want and then the next day get right back on track. This is my goal. Will let you know how I go.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
Well done Super B on getting back to 65!! Merry Christmas to you.
Post a Comment