Healthy Weight Range Tracker (62 - 50 kg)

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Don't You Just Love Summer!

I love summer. I love the beach. I love relaxing with a book. I like the longer days. I like the fresh fish.

I don't like it be so hot at night that I cant' sleep but I do love summer.

I have had a really nice break for the most part. A few family dramas but for the most part have really enjoyed time away. The problem is I really need to get back into a proper routine. A few more weeks until the kids are back to school. I almost can't wait now - which is unusual for me.

Hubby has decided to take a week off work at the end of January and then his parents are coming to stay Waitangi Weekend so a bit more all over the place to survive and then we can get back to normal.

Don't get me wrong, I have loved all the family and food and relaxing - it just feels like time to get back to normal.

On the weight loss front, I've had some good days and some not so good days. I have done quite a bit or walking and some jogging (including a 5km jog down at Matamata), and another gym class. The scales are telling me I have put on about 2.5-3kg. I think I will weigh properly at my old Friday morning meeting this week and then go from there.

No comments: