Healthy Weight Range Tracker (62 - 50 kg)

Friday, January 23, 2009

2009 - New Year, New Me!

OK I'm feeling all New Years Resolutionary (is there any such word?) all of a sudden.

I went back to my Friday morning meeting this morning and weighed in at 67.4kg. Thats a 500g gain from my last official WW weigh in before Christmas. Not too bad given Christmas and all the summer holidaying I have been doing.

My one year WW anniversary is coming up on the 1st of February so I feel kind of reflective about my weight loss over the last year. I just read through my entire blog history and it was really good for me to review just what I have (and haven't) achieved last year.

As I don't think I will make my Friday meeting next week due to yet another break away, I am going to aim to go to the Monday night meeting on 2 February (1 year and 1 day since the worst physical condition I have been in my entire life!). Then I think I will do a bit of a reflection of the past year and set some new goals for the new year. And I'm going to update my photo. Thats the plan. Watch this space.

No comments: