2009 is my year!
I am going to get to goal this year and be the fittest and healthiest I have even been.
My Feb 09 start weight on my home scales is 66.7. My goal is 55 kg. Watch this space!
I also want to reduce my body fat percentage currently 38.2% and increase my fitness.
I have come a long way in the last year. I am very proud to have lost 20.5 kgs last year and to have finished the year 18kgs lighter than I started it. During 2007 I lost 10kg during the first half of the year and put it all back on finishing 2007 heavier than I started it. I don't want to keep losing the same kilos over and over again. This time it is for life. I just have to keep going.
I am thrilled to say that when I read through my reasons why at the beginning of my blog, I can see how far I have come healthwise. My feet no longer hurt, I don't get heartburn any more, and I don't feel so tired and lethargic all the time. I feel happier for the most part - still have my ups and downs but overall am feeling happier.
I would love to complete a half marathon and maybe even a full marathon this year.
I want to enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
I really want to get my house properly sorted and get more organised.
I want to be the best Mum I can be to my kids (16) and (12).
These are my goals for this year. My February resolutions!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment