TTL, one of the ladies from the WW boards, asked me last week was I nervous leading up to the duathlon.
I can honestly say no. I slept like a baby the night before the event, woke up and enjoyed a hearty breakfast, and didn't have any butterflies or nerves at all.
Why wasn't I nervous? Well firstly I knew I could do it, because I had done it before. Secondly, I had a strategy and had been doing some training. Thirdly and most importantly, I have renewed faith in myself and my ability to do things. That is an awesome feeling. I know what I am capable of. I know what I can achieve. I believe in myself. I can trust myself to finish what I start. Now if you could bottle that feeling and sell it you would be an instant millionaire.
You gotta have faith!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment