Healthy Weight Range Tracker (62 - 50 kg)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Plan!

OK Bronny has a plan so I thought I should get one too.

What motivates me? Well numbers are very motivating for me. I am also very goal oriented. And I like star charts and ticking things off lists when completed. So my plan is going to incorporate some of these things. OK I know I am too old for a star chart but I am going to have one anyway.

Now because our bodies are strange things and don't always do exactly what we think they should when we think they should, I am going to reward the desired behaviours rather than the number outcome on the scale.

So here is my list. I get a "star" for each day I tick each item on my list. If at the end of the week I manage 7 stars then I am going to give myself a treat. I haven't decided what yet but it has to be something I won't let myself have unless I earn it. And it can't be food related. Maybe a massage, or some money to put aside for my goal wardrobe or something like that. Thinking, thinking.

So the list is:

1. Drink a minimum of 2L pure water.
2. Eat a minimum of 2 serves of fruit.
3. Eat a minimum of 5 serves of vegies.
4. Eat 2 serves of low fat dairy a day.
5. Take my multivitamin and oil tablets.
6. Do a minimum of 10,000 steps on my pedometer.
7. Post an update on the WW boards.
8. Eat only core apart from up to 3 points extra per day which must be earned through exercise. If I don't earn them, I don't get them.
9. Drink no alcohol except at special social occasions and then no more than 2 drinks which must be paid for out of abovementioned points.
10. Do a minimum of 30 minutes continuous exercise each day at least 5 times a week.


OK thats it. Now off to start earning my first star.

1 comment:

Bronny74 said...

Well thats a very good plan. Now I understand the (tick) on the thread. Good on you, do whatever you can that helps. Keep up all the good work.

xx