Healthy Weight Range Tracker (62 - 50 kg)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Challenge!

Well my WW meeting is being cancelled, the leader I have clicked with is being promoted and she no longer gets to take meetings, and I am sick of feeling like an outcast for doing the Core Plan. So WW I am not feeling very impressed with you right now.

The solution - I am going to the last hurrah at my WW meeting on Friday morning, I am going to get my pre-paid stamps refunded, and I am going to do WW online. I have the support of some local WW girls who are also not attending meetings. They will have to be my meeting support. And I have my blog and the WW boards. And I have myself!

The new plan - I have altered my goal weights to reflect the magic number that I have in my head again. 55kgs. This is what I want to get to - and tricking myself into aiming for just the top of my healthy weight range has not worked. I have just been pissing around treading water. Time to get serious again.

I am going to Queensland for three and a half weeks in July. We leave 1 July. That is 9 weeks away today exactly. I have weighed in this morning on my home scales. They say 65.4. That is 10.4kgs to get to my goal.

I am going to give it my very best shot to rid myself of those 10.4kgs or at least as much of it as I can before we go away in July. I will have to be very focussed. It is about time I tried actually trying to do this again. I have just gotten too comfortable. On the plus side maintenance should be a breeze. I have been hovering around the same weight now for almost a year!

So thats it, thats the goal. Come on Andee. You and me can do this!

4 comments:

Andee said...

Great idea Super B. Challenge accepted. I am an online wwer to. My goal date is July 18, the last weigh in before my birthday, but it is close to your final date. I've decided I'm going back to core, that plan worked the best for me. So here we go, the core outcasts loosing the final 10 by July. We can do it!!!

"SUPERBANANA" said...

Woo hoo yay us Andee!

Bronny74 said...

Hey there Super b, just checking out your blog, good on you for your journey so far, you look very fit and sporty. I will be loosing 10kg by the end of July so we can be 30kg's lighter in july!!!!!!
Done core and it worked for me, it kind of helps you to think your not on a diet just eating much healthier. I think I found I wasn't eating enough points, which is crazy when your not counting points anyway. But I love the concept of it as it encourages healthy eating and you are looking very healthy, by the way.
see you on the thread.

"SUPERBANANA" said...

Thanks Bronny. 30 kilos lighter for us then. We can do it.