Healthy Weight Range Tracker (62 - 50 kg)

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Same, The Same

Well have finished May pretty much the same weight I finished April so things cruise along some good days some bad days and weight staying about the same the same. At least when I get to maintenance I should be pretty good at this!

I have been sick most of the past month with a nasty bug. Thought I was almost over it and wham got struck down with a second lot full force worse than the first time. So feeling a bit sorry for myself really. Am sick of being sick. Want to get into my half marathon training for November but for now am concentrating on getting well and catching back up on everything that has slipped whilst I have been sick. At least I am making progress though. My To Do List is slowly getting crossed off. Counting down to going away at the end of the month. Can't wait but must keep moving or will never be ready to make that plane. So full steam ahead. Would still like to lose a few kilos too but am not putting too much pressure on myself at the moment. Just want to get properly well!

No comments: