Well it feels like it has been ages and ages since I have posted. Actually it has been ages and ages since I last posted.
I got really busy before we went away in July getting everything organised so we could go away for 3 1/2 weeks, then we had a fabulous 3 1/2 weeks in Australia (during which I put on about 7 kilos eek!! but I really did enjoy having a break from thinking about my weight for a while). As soon as we got back I determined to get right back on track and I did. I am really proud of that.
I have lost the 7kilos I put on in Australia and some over the past 8 weeks.
I am now rearing to go for the finish line. I want this. I can do this. Its not that far away now.
And have been training madly for my first half marathon on October 11. I am doing three over the next few months - 11 October, 5 November, and 28 November. It has been great to feel the muscles in my legs strengthening. I am certainly feeling much fitter and more toned than I was.
So watch this space. I am on fire right now!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment