Healthy Weight Range Tracker (62 - 50 kg)

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Only 10kg to Go!

Weighed in early on Monday night and have lost another 600g this week bringing my total weight loss now to 20.5kg in 22 weeks - that means that I am 2/3rds of the way to goal and have only 10kg left to lose. Yipeee!

Have been very busy lately and am still recovering from cold/flu things which is very, very frustrating. I have definitely lost fitness as I have been unable to exercise much. This is a bit disappointing as I was hoping to do a half marathon at the end of the year but now feel that it is unlikely I will be ready - Oh well there is always next year.

Am going away for three weeks holiday to Australia leaving tomorrow. Have been crazy busy trying to get myself ready to catch the plane in time.

Have also made the bold decision to homeschool my 11 year old son who is dyslexic and is really struggling at school. I think the one on one teaching will be very good for him. AND . . . . have just gone unconditional on the new house. Very exciting! and Phew it has been a very busy few weeks.

Will try to log on whilst away but not sure I will be able to so if not will be back on 24 July skinnier than ever. I am determined to not gain weight whilst away and promise I will do lots of walking and swimming and will make the best food choices that I can. It is really funny because I feel really confident that my holiday will not de-rail my weight loss efforts. I cannot ever remember feeling like this before and would have been terrified of undoing all my good work by going away. I really have come a very long way with regards to my thinking.

No comments: